Thursday 6 April 2023

"My stand is not for party but for uncle"- Kichcha Sudeep

Actor Kichcha Sudeep, who came to show support to Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai, got into trouble by not answering the journalists' questions. He proved that he is an actor by changing his statement to campaign in the areas where he later indicated that he was supporting in trust.



  • At present, Sudeep has spoken as if he had put a lamp on the wall
  • I do not work for any party
  • My loving uncle stood by me in my difficult times

For the past three or four days, Sudeep has joined BJP. This time  there was a lot of talk about Sudeep  becoming an MLA. But today, Sudeep came to a press conference with the CM, and has put a lid on all that.

Currently, Sudeep has spoken like putting a lamp on the wall. I am not working for any party. My dear uncle stood by me in my difficult times. So I clearly say that I am not a party, I am standing for my dear uncle. I will go wherever he says and campaign.

On the other hand, CM Bommayi said, "He is a popular actor and we have decided on his campaign. Bommayi said that he will keep his fans in mind and promote it as long as it is convenient for him. Sudeep's arrival has given us great strength. I would like to thank his parents, Sanjeevanna and Sarovar. Therefore, we are keeping both their time and respect in mind. The CM said that the campaign will decide.

 Even though he will stand by Sudeep Mama, he has forgotten that CM Bommai is the legislative leader of the BJP party. Thus this move by Sudeepa and the news conference ended without any definite climax.

Source: https://zeenews.india.com/kannada/karnataka-assembly-election/my-stand-is-not-for-party-but-for-uncle-kiccha-sudeep-127078



No comments:

Post a Comment